Azzy
22-10-2003, 03:09 PM
its awesome!
anyone who enjoyed the old UFO games will love this, faithful to the originals

hours of fun

Tagert
22-10-2003, 04:41 PM
Ooh, might have to check it out :)
I loved those games, though they started to run a bit...uhm...fast on my computer ;)

VerT
22-10-2003, 05:51 PM
Ooh, might have to check it out :)
I loved those games, though they started to run a bit...uhm...fast on my computer ;)
Rofl yeah. The old UFO: Unkown I 'accuired' runs to fast ><!

Ill try out aftermath

Calis
24-10-2003, 07:22 PM
*screams* i cant play it!!

is there anyway to change the resolution from 1024 x 768

Something is kinda wack with my Monitor, or Vid card and whenever i put anything on that resolution, my screen literally starts trying to wrap around itself :-/

MAX POWER
24-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Oh kewl as...i remember this game, well the first one anyway :)

*goes to download "evaluation" version :P*

LOKO
24-10-2003, 10:18 PM
*screams* i cant play it!!

is there anyway to change the resolution from 1024 x 768

Something is kinda wack with my Monitor, or Vid card and whenever i put anything on that resolution, my screen literally starts trying to wrap around itself :-/
i had a problem like that with Midnight Club 2
search the install folder for a config file, and try and find where the video config is. usually with these config files you can change the resolution to anything you want (not just limited to 4:3 and its multiples) - not that it will necessarily work.

it might look something like this in the cofig
Height=1024
Width=768

so just change it to 800 and 600, or 640 and 480 or something

Tagert
03-11-2003, 01:06 PM
This game is...well...cool. I love it!
But I sometimes I forget to save, and the first mission after that I lose all my team. Quite annoying :|
I had Neo damnit. NEO!!!!!!!!!

CRO
03-11-2003, 01:43 PM
i hated it. Played the first 2 missions and havent touched it since.

Calis
05-11-2003, 07:02 PM
Alright Finally Got the Game working (had to chage the configuration refresh rate to 75)

Phwar what a game, im utterly hooked!

Gone are the base building and money problems that made the previous versions a bit on the harder side, tis now all about squads and weps :D

You can Delegate Missions if you think they are not important enough for you time aswell ;)

One of the greatests things about this game though, is just how challenging it is!!!

*possible spoiler alert*

For example, you get screwed over at a certain point in the game when you face aliens that have armour that is highly resistant to the alien weps that you have been using, forcing you to go back to human weps.

I just love it ;)

HOURS of fun indeed

Only gripe is, make sure to save LOTS, since there is no autosave ;)

VerT
05-11-2003, 07:21 PM
Alright Finally Got the Game working (had to chage the configuration refresh rate to 75)

Phwar what a game, im utterly hooked!

Gone are the base building and money problems that made the previous versions a bit on the harder side, tis now all about squads and weps :D

You can Delegate Missions if you think they are not important enough for you time aswell ;)

One of the greatests things about this game though, is just how challenging it is!!!

*possible spoiler alert*

For example, you get screwed over at a certain point in the game when you face aliens that have armour that is highly resistant to the alien weps that you have been using, forcing you to go back to human weps.

I just love it ;)

HOURS of fun indeed

Only gripe is, make sure to save LOTS, since there is no autosave ;)
The no money and base building is what I dont like. It would have been perfect if it had that :D

blitzen
08-11-2003, 05:13 PM
oh man, ufo enemy unknown was one of the best games ive ever played :0

gonna have to give this a go