iPGN Forums home.gif iprimus.gif forum.gif Servers.gif Arcade.gif Join.gif   

Go Back   iPGN Forums > Special Interest > Motor Discussion

Old 16-05-2012   #1
silicon.rain
silicon.RAAAAAAAGE

silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!
Definition of pimp mobile?

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ <Mandrake> brb, going to april fool my pen0r into thinking im getting real sex.
silicon.rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012   #2
DoMiN[A]ToR
Please forward all mail to.............................. PLANET UNICORN!

DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.
just saw this post, thats hot!
During the brioche days, the main competitor was Tastee's king cake, which was basically a giant donut. It was glazed with the crystalline sprinkles that could hurt your mouth, and OMG!! they didn't put the baby in the cake (I hated that). It was OK, especially if you heated it.

Yeah the gif rotates clockwise fine for those of us in the northern hemisphere. The missing frame is because of your ethnicity and the famous 3/4 compromise of the W3C. If you were white, you'd see all 4 frames.
DoMiN[A]ToR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012   #3
Mr.T
mikesplace.info

Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!
Hot? That's ****ing hideous.

Mr.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012   #4
silicon.rain
silicon.RAAAAAAAGE

silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!silicon.rain is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!
what if you were living in the 60s

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ <Mandrake> brb, going to april fool my pen0r into thinking im getting real sex.
Old 30-05-2012   #5
Mr.T
mikesplace.info

Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Mr.T is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!
Then you'd be wondering what kind of retard tried to cross a street car with the batmobile.

Mr.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012   #6
DoMiN[A]ToR
Please forward all mail to.............................. PLANET UNICORN!

DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DoMiN[A]ToR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.
During the brioche days, the main competitor was Tastee's king cake, which was basically a giant donut. ?
During the brioche days, the main competitor was Tastee's king cake, which was basically a giant donut. It was glazed with the crystalline sprinkles that could hurt your mouth, and OMG!! they didn't put the baby in the cake (I hated that). It was OK, especially if you heated it.

Yeah the gif rotates clockwise fine for those of us in the northern hemisphere. The missing frame is because of your ethnicity and the famous 3/4 compromise of the W3C. If you were white, you'd see all 4 frames.
DoMiN[A]ToR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2012   #7
silicon.rain
silicon.RAAAAAAAGE

okok so i got it wrong

perhaps this will redeem the thread?!

┌─┐
┴─┴
Old 20-06-2012   #8
davidbloop
Vanilla Ice is my father

davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.davidbloop is at least twice as reputable as Ray Martin.
Pretty sure itd be hard to surpass this as the definition of a pimp mobile.

I'm not saying I like them.... but they are the pimp cars.

davidbloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #9
Matty7789
The spambot became self aware August 29 1997. Unlike Skynet however, all it can do is spam forums.

Matty7789 Matty7789 Matty7789 Matty7789 Matty7789 Matty7789 Matty7789 Matty7789 Matty7789 Matty7789 Matty7789
Holden Efijy Enough said

HOW TRUCKIN' GOOD IS THAT!
Old 10-07-2012   #10
M@ndrake
English Sympathizer

M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!
do want! (but only if it came with 360degree parking sensors!)