iPGN Forums home.gif iprimus.gif forum.gif Servers.gif Arcade.gif Join.gif   

Go Back   iPGN Forums > Special Interest > Sports / Recreation Discussion

Old 02-09-2012   #211
Tomahawk

Tomahawk just got a +rep from someone, go team!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffy Dog View Post
Annoyingly, if I went with Swan as captain as I was SERIOUSLY considering, I would still be in it right now and may actually have won.
shoulda woulda coulda
Old 02-09-2012   #212
Scruffy Dog
Calling the Amber lamps

Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!
Lost by 49. Swan as captain would have given me an additional 100.

Oh well, I can't really feel too bad. Not going with Ablett as captain would have been a near-crazy move.

And not choosing Swan as captain didn't cause me to score 300 less than the projected total.

Congrats, Clem.
Old 03-09-2012   #213
DANSTAR
Geographically challenged :p

DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.DANSTAR is, much like The Beatles, now bigger than Jesus.
Well Done.

Not Going Swan or Dangerfield captain cost me my cash leagues also
Old 03-09-2012   #214
SassyPants
hay im switzerland you cant get me

SassyPants is making a good impression.SassyPants is making a good impression.SassyPants is making a good impression.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffy Dog View Post
Lost by 49. Swan as captain would have given me an additional 100.

Oh well, I can't really feel too bad. Not going with Ablett as captain would have been a near-crazy move.

And not choosing Swan as captain didn't cause me to score 300 less than the projected total.

Congrats, Clem.
Cheers Shay!
It was a good match and ended up being a fairly close contest as I thought it would.

I got really lucky that Grima got injured just in time for finals, which allowed Thompson to play HB and score similar to the start of his year. That 1 injury basically saved me.
In one of my other leagues, a guy who had the dud Cloke all year pulled out massive scores and beat me comfortably. He also didn't have Martin, so I guess it wasn't all because of Cloke.

Looking forward to actually watching games now and not just concentrating on how 1 or two players go!

Last edited by SassyPants; 03-09-2012 at 06:57 PM.
SassyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012   #215
Scruffy Dog
Calling the Amber lamps

Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!Scruffy Dog is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!
The other guy I was playing in another league didn't have Martin either. That was terrible.

I can't really complain. You had Carrazzo, so it's not like you had a flawless round either. Still, I had actually forgotten about Scott Thompson. He basically won the game for you!! Haha, I will now hate him forever.

You're right though. It'll be good to watch some footy, rather than just watching players, for a few weeks, haha.
Old 04-09-2012   #216
LeFtBehinD

LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.LeFtBehinD is getting a bit big for his/her britches.
Finals Supercoach!!!
LeFtBehinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012   #217
Scruffy Dog
Calling the Amber lamps

Don't know why you'd want that Alan. You've proven yourself to be no good in finals already this year!
Old 07-09-2012   #218
bellarodricks

bellarodricks is an unknown quantity at this point.
I am desperately awaiting for this series to happen and would like to watch each and every match of this league,I am a huge fan...
Old 07-09-2012   #219
Scruffy Dog
Calling the Amber lamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellarodricks View Post
I am desperately awaiting for this series to happen and would like to watch each and every match of this league,I am a huge fan...
A huge fan of our SuperCoach league? Well, you'll have to wait for next year to see more!
Old 07-09-2012   #220
M@ndrake
English Sympathizer

M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!
while i mostly agree with bellarodricks... i must say i havent taken a liking to that scruffy dog character in this series/league.

he seems too nice. to children. who are unaccompanied by adults. and have a twinkle in their eye.
Old 07-09-2012   #221
M@ndrake
English Sympathizer

M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!M@ndrake is OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNDDDD!!!
i wrote that last night after a few too many drinks and thought it was the funniest thing in the world.